6/12/2006

Costco Food Court

I can't believe that there are enough people that don't know about the costco food court that there would be a need to run an article about it.

Seattle Times article

Leave it to Debbie Downer from the American Heart Association to say that a slice of pizza is probably enough for two people. Come on, the last time I went to the costco food court, Allen ate a slice of pizza on his own. He is a big kid and all, but he's not 3 years old yet. Hopefully I'm not growing one of those fat kids, but I'm just saying.

Question: Has anybody ever ordered the chicken bake more than once? At $2.69 is it almost two hot dogs good?

6 Comments:

Blogger illewminator said...

that's exactly why i've never had the chicken bake. my frugal chinese nature would never allow me to order just that one item when i could get all this for about the same price: polish sausage, drink (free refills, mind you), AND an ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and coated with nuts.

6/13/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger DYY said...

Just like a slice of pizza, a chicken thigh can be split between two people too.

6/13/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger DYY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/13/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger DYY said...

Btw, the last time I ate at Costco's, I was at the one in Glendale. I was with two of my cohorts (no longer in LA, sniffle) who were cheaper than me! Anyway, they ordered a slice of cheese pizza shared between the two, and added a bunch of chopped onions (part of their condiment selection, i think for the hot dogs though) on top of it and it became an even bigger meal! They were so proud of themselves. I was a bit disgusted, but didn't say anything because I needed to use their cup for soda refills...

6/13/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger jblogs said...

LOL, dyy!

6/15/2006 2:16 AM  
Blogger illewminator said...

nice... this is exactly the kind of quality commentary that for which grubclub should be known.

6/19/2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home