1/30/2006

Yoplait

Every once in a while I go on a yogurt kick. Usually it coincides with the 10 for $5 sale at Ralphs. All varieties are usually on sale, so it's a good time to experiment and go with the alternative flavors and styles. This time I went with the this Thick & Creamy custard style.

It should come with a warning that says "If you enjoy our great Whips!, you shouldn't buy this." The two are polar opposites.

Whips!, well, it's pretty self explanatory, whipped yogurt.

The Thick and Creamy custard style is not very custard-y, but more like eating a block of softened cream cheese straight out of the package. Some people may like it, but it's not my cup of tea. I'll stay with the original style with the myriad of flavors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oishii Eats said...

I accidently bought Thick and Creamy last week...BLECHH! Who eats that?

2/05/2006 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home